PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class and be prepared to stay the full 90 minutes.
- Please put phone or other devices on silent.
- Hydration is very important. Drink plenty of water before coming to class.
- Please sign in legibly at the front desk.
- Please refrain from using perfumes and colognes.
- If you have questions for the teacher please ask before or after class.
- The lobby is the best place to say hello and visit with other yogis.
- Please refrain from talking in the hallway, massages may be in session.
- Please observe silence in the yoga room before and after class! Meditation in progress.
- Be prepared to stay for the entire class.
- Practice stillness between poses. This will help you gain energy.
- If you get dizzy or nauseous please understand this is normal. Take a break.
- Please do everything within your power to stay in the room and on your mat.
- Drinking water is allowed in class. The teacher will indicate the best time to have water.
- Wiping sweat will actually make you feel hotter! Practice the stillness.
- Focus on yourself in the mirror. Practice the stillness.
- Refrain from talking during class. Practice the stillness.
- Observe silence after the final savasana – meditation. This is where the magic happens.
- Please leave room quietly.
- Showers and facilities will be available for thirty minutes before and after class.
- Take your time and enjoy the benefits of your practice. Take with you the peace and energy from class and share it with others throughout your day.
- See you tomorrow!
“The divine light in me honors the divine light in you.”